Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hesitations

I haven't posted on here in almost two months. Ridiculous, I know. And do you want to know why? It's not because I don't have ideas. I have a ton. It's not because nothing happens around here. It does. It's not because my kiddos aren't the most adorable/ridiculous/hilarious munchkins on the planet. They are. It's because I worry about what people will think of what I write. Will they care, think it's ridiculous, think I'm full of myself for assuming people want to read about my life and what goes on in it?

Why the heck do I care???!? This is my blog and I will write what I want to write, gosh darnit! If someone doesn't care to read it, well then that's fine! :) No harm no foul. But I'm not going to allow myself to hold back from
writing simply because of what someone might think of it. That's just silly.

So hopefully you will see much more from me in the near future. I actually have a whole kitchen reno post all typed up and just need to add pictures, so hopefully that one will be up in the next day or so. But as I do most of my work from my iPad I find it difficult to add pics that way. I need to borrow the hubbs' laptop for an hour or two :)

That's all for now...signing off!!

4 comments:

  1. I am always interested and will continue to stalk you daily to see your newest posts!!!

    And you're the reason Anna has fresh bread now! She owes you big time and thus is axiously awaiting your next update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Em!

      You're making bread?!? That's great!!! What recipe are you using?

      Delete
  2. Good for you! If you want to write, just do it! This blog is ultimately for you and your family, it just happens to be in a format where other people have access. There's no sense wasting energy on what people might think. And if they are judging you, it's likely you'll never hear about it anyway, so who cares?

    I'm really looking forward to the kithen post because that's pretty high on our to do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah :)

      I'm going to try and finish that one this afternoon! I loooove my pretty kitchen :D

      Delete