Monday, August 27, 2012

This week's goals

1. Finish kitchen blog post!!!! Geez.
2. Write blog post for mom-spot.com
3. Pick a non-fiction book to read. Suggestions, anyone? I'm a bookworm and am not picky on the topic.
4. Make my earring frame. Pics and tutorial to follow.
5. Make some bird's nest necklaces for Fall Fling.
6. Try out a new breakfast recipe off of pinterest. I have about 50 pinned so chances are there's one for which I have all the ingredients.
7. Add weight lifting to workout routine. I'm doing pretty well with the running 3-4 times a week but feel like my arms could use a workout as well.
8. Sell our extra jogging stroller. Peace out, dust catcher!! *Note for any parents-to-be...you do not, I repeat do not, need 15374849 different strollers. Get yourself a nice jogger with a rotating front wheel and a nice basket underneath. The end. Amen. Ok, well, while the bambino is in the infant car seat, get something that that handy little contraption snaps into. But after that, one. And now Amen.

Ok, that's all for now. I'll probably update this as the week goes on.

2 comments:

  1. This is ambitious, I am impressed.

    I suggest Killing Lincoln (because I love knowing a lot about a subject people think they know a lot about haha nice change as most of my knowledge centers around diapers and pipe).

    http://www.amazon.com/Killing-Lincoln-Shocking-Assassination-Changed/dp/0805093079/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346789773&sr=1-1&keywords=killing+lincoln

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put a request into the library for it!! Thanks :)

      Delete